The Dispute Resolution Center (DRC) is responsive to the continually changing public health reality in our region and state. As such, our exposure control, mitigation and recovery plan is directed by Washington State requirements. Our primary interest and concern remains the health and safety of our community, staff, volunteers, and clients – in the near- and long-term.
The following safety measures are in place until posted otherwise. All staff, volunteers and visitors are required to comply with this plan:
- The DRC office hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Current hours for the Conflict Resolution Resource Line remain 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Volunteers and visitors are advised to call prior to visiting - 360/956-1155 - to ensure that someone is onsite.
- Anyone with the following symptoms is asked to refrain from being onsite until fully well: loss of taste or smell, chills, fever, cough, difficulty breathing and/or muscle aches.
- Public entrances will remain locked so the staff door remains the only option for entry by a member of the community. Visitors must call the office - 360/956-1155 - to notify that they have arrived and await entry instructions.
- Anyone onsite must maintain proper infection control procedures as indicated by hand-washing posters in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Staff, volunteers and visitors who are not vaccinated are required to wear a cloth face mask fully covering both nose and mouth for the entirety of their time while onsite. Anyone vaccinated must continue to wear a mask while in publicly-accessible shared spaces within the building.
- All facilitation, training and mediation continues to be provided primarily online. The DRC will not be hosting onsite public-access services until 2022, in response to changing conditions and organizational capacity.
2604 12th Court SW, Suite A-2
Olympia WA 98502
PO Box 6184
Olympia WA 98507
Federal Tax ID: 94-3130662
Contact US (360) 956-1155
Stay informed about our services and trainings.
Please support these local businesses that support peace in our community.
Local, state-wide and national.